|New EPOCH 50 Firmware Release
Through this release, two firmware versions (V4.7 for the GNSS section, V1.1 for the MPU section) are made available to users. The two firmware versions are mutually compatible. It is therefore essential that you install the two upgrades one after the other, in any order.
GNSS firmware v4.70 provides the following enhancements:
• New antenna library version 7.49
• EGM95 now used as default Geoid Model
• Improved CMR messaging format
• Enhanced RTCM3 interoperability with Leica and Network mode
• Extended RTCM 2.3 to include GLONASS type 31 records
• Improved NMEA-GBS, VRS GGA and GSOF messaging
• Added support for USA FCC Narrow-banding regulations
MPU firmware V1.1 used in conjunction with GNSS firmware V4.7 eliminates the occurrence of the harmless, time-out “Error” message reported on the EPOCH50 display screen.
Download Firmware Upgrades (under the Support tab)