Trimble Business Center version 3.21 is Now Available
• New versions v3.21 (64-bit) and v2.98 (32-bit) available for download
• Release include a new optional Advanced Drafting Module and an updated Coordinate System Manager Utility increasing customer efficiency with tools for highly-automated creation of new deliverables.
• Control Surveying: Confidently produce reliable control coordinates for the span of the entire project
• Field to Finish: Easily create CAD-ready deliverables directly from survey data.
• GIS Feature Collection: Expand the utilization of your survey systems by creating GIS deliverables for your clients.
• Construction Staking: Assure that staking projects are performed correctly and recorded for verification.
• Integrated Aerial and Terrestrial Photogrammetry: Process complete mapping projects that include aerial imagery, Trimble VISION imagery, and GNSS and total station observations.
A current warranty expiration date of June 1, 2014 or later is required for this update.
Release Notes: http://trl.trimble.com/dscgi/ds.py/Get/File-719040/Release.pdf
VCE compatibility – You cannot open a TBC VCE project file created with this new
version of TBC in an older version of TBC.
TBC 3.21 will run on Windows 7, 8 or Vista but it not supported on Windows XP